Friday, October 24, 2008

Rowan !

Although these pictures where taken in September (2008) - I didn't have my blog up yet.... so I am posting them now (which may happen a lot over the next few months - I am playing blog/photo catch up) Anyways, I must introduce the lovely, the beautiful and the smart "ROWAN"! Lisa (Rowan's mom) has put together a fantastic business called Inspire Animal Assisted Therapy and Rowan is Lisa's business partner - she is a specially skilled therapy dog! Well we have become great friends through this year, as I have done LOTS of photography for them and their business, as well as design and create their website (please go have a look)http://www.inspireaat.com/.

Now without further delay... here is a couple of pictures from their September shoot:

1 comment:

Louisette said...

Nice fotos blog love especially this one because i have 2 golden.
Greeting from Belgium